Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
My R6 shoots tequila
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have an Shoei RF-1000 size small that I bought this year brand new at Cyclegear. The helmet has been worn 5 times or less, and it doesnt really fit me perfectly. The helmet was a special order, so it hasnt been tried on by lots of people, left on display walls, etc. It is absolutely immaculate, no scatches/dings/imperfections anywhere. I will include 3 visors with the sale, clear/dark smoke/gold iridium. These are worth another $100. All of the visors are in perfect condition as well.

The helmet graphic is the Caster in the blue color:

I also have the removeable chin spoiler that comes with the helmet. I will post pics of the actual helmet & visors on 6-26-08. Thanks for looking! I need $350 including shipping (in the lower 48 states) for the helmet. Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
244 Posts
If a helmet feels HUGE on you then it won't protect you in the event of a crash. A helmet should feel snug but not to the point where your blood circulation is being cut off :fact .. Try a medium first IMO... if thats still too big then a small would be the way to go.

·
Who eats a motorcycle?
3,096 Posts
willing to sell the smoked visor on its own? If so PM me
if not, then a bump for an awsome helmet at a great price!

·
Atom Smasher
861 Posts
Thats a sweet deal but there is no way my big mellon would fit inside that tiny little lid.

Too bad it isn't a large.

·
"The Bolt"
915 Posts
how about you send it to me and if it fits ill take it haha .. im sure it would be too small, I'm about a medium

·
My R6 shoots tequila
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Lid is still for sale. I will take $300 plus shipping if anyone is interested. I sold my bike so I am not on here much anymore. Call me with any questions. 801-244-9881

1 - 18 of 18 Posts