1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Batman wants my bike...
2,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
427 Posts
It has a different shaped shell than the RF-1000, I don't think it is as comfortable compared to the RF. It all depends on how it fits your head. If it gives you pressure points or doesn't give a nice snug fit on the crown of your head then it isn't right for you. Is cost a big factor in what helmet you get?

·
Batman wants my bike...
2,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well my limit is $300, i know is not a lot when it comes to helmets but thats all i can afford right now

·
Texas... need I say more?
349 Posts
I like mine alot better then my HJC.

·
Wheelie Retarded
692 Posts

·
Wheelie Retarded
692 Posts
Is that going to be a bad thing? She is just the passenger once and a while.

·
just the beggining
59 Posts
Is that going to be a bad thing? She is just the passenger once and a while.
no i guess not. Its kinda an expensive thing to buy for someone that is jus a passenger once in a while but it i guess you want to keep her alive. if she really doesnt ride with you all that often i would go with something a little less expensive and use the rest of the money on some extra gear for her. that way she also has skin left in the event that she falls lol .......maybe i shouldnt joke about that............. my first helmet was a scorpion exo 400. they go anywhere from 100 to 170 and they are pretty good helmet. I can personally say that it saved my life. i slammed my head pretty hard to the point that i lost consciousness. but i was able to get up and saw that the damage was pretty much all around the helmet. im not trying to sell you anything. you can buy her an x-11 if you want. maybe you want to be cute and have the same brand helmets. who knows? jus dont let yourself get sold on any particular helmet simply because of the brand. with a little research you can find the helmet that will work for her

here are some reviews on both the tzr and the exo 400

what i noticed in the tzr review is that the guy pretty much jus kept saying its a shoei, its a shoei, its a shoei. dont get me wrong i was considering that helmet myself lol but after some research i decided to go elsewhere

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeKsoKK0kJw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5gJRHW896w&feature=channel

hopes this helps.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts