Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Sexy Time
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I have had my helmet for about 7 months now. Let me tell ya it is the SH!*
It is a little louder then the rf-1000 or my old hjc well about the same as the hjc i guess. But hella comfortable (you can switch out diff sizes of misc. pads inside to fit your head)and air flow, yeah lets talk about air flow. You couldnt get more air flow then if you were sitting behind Jack Black after Taco night. Well without the smell, ;) I ride in the canyons of southern cali near the border of mexico and it gets HOT. ( I saw Beare sp? Grilles out there and he was dying man) But with that helmet my head stays cool and breezy- does suck when someone runs over a skunk though :p So if you like staying cool and safe and want comfort but dont mind a lil wind noise from the air flow then the X-11 is a good buy- lil pricey though but just shop around on ebay.

·
Its Only a 600?
319 Posts
Shoei are nice helmets. I have a suomy, but ALMOST bought an X-11. Post up some pics when you get a chance.

·
Sexy Time
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok will do

·
Registered
45 Posts
thanks for the post. I actually just ordered my x-11. I have always used rf-1000 but the store sold me on the fact that there is a lot more air flow. I was a little skeptical until reading this post. now I can't wait for it to come in

·
RACE READY MODE
207 Posts
Love the X-11. It's cool inside. Riding in Texas is a bitch during summer. However, I don't sweat as much in X-11.

·
Sexy Time
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
it's x-11 so is the vermeulen

1 - 11 of 11 Posts