Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently have an M4 slip on for my r6 but I dont like it because its not loud enough. Could ne one help me out, i either wanted to get a yoshimuara, a D&D, a gyr-t, or a blue flame. everyone seems to like the blue flame on this site so i was leaning towards that one but it has to be loud.....so which is the best. :cuss

·
Registered
953 Posts
yeah that's the M4 sounds good but it is pretty quite. although i'll sacrifice the sound for the extra boost i get from it. i want to get a yoshimuara personally; but blue flame is probably your best bet for sound. :jump

·
Registered
329 Posts
If you want I can custom build you a Wolf that will be very very loud - it'll cost the same as our normal stuff (which is the best you can buy - beat every other brand in the MCN test) but I'll tweak the internals to go for maximum volume

·
Registered
995 Posts
BLUEFLAME!!! i went to a bike rally last year,there woz a guy on an R603 highlevel blueflame and it roared like a motha fcuker,he woz letting off shots and everything

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Blueflame is a VERY nice pipi and LOUD

I have a Devil and it sounds similar to the BF (a bit louder though :twisted: )

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
Wolf said:
If you want I can custom build you a Wolf that will be very very loud - it'll cost the same as our normal stuff (which is the best you can buy - beat every other brand in the MCN test) but I'll tweak the internals to go for maximum volume
Daaaaaaayuuuuuuuum! Now if that isn't a hell of an offer! Fuckin 'ell Pete!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Do you have sound clips of the Wolf undertail???

Im really very interested...btw do you got pics of a black and red 2003 r6 with the undertail exaust???

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
polished on a yellow 03 R6

and then someone had the brilliant idea to ask if they could do them in a blackpowder coat (ahem......)

If you are good with photochop, you can color the bike in the images to fit your paint scheme to see how it will turn out. There a few brands of underseats out there, but Pete's are by the best looking ones IMO.

·
heebiedabajeebies!
1,781 Posts
jasamb said:
......Blueflame is a VERY nice pipi and LOUD

I have a Devil and it sounds similar to the BF (a bit louder though :twisted: )
Tell us how you really feel about the Blue Flames, Jason! :mrgreen:

Devils are nice too, i heard my buddy who has it on his R1 and that pipe sounds solid! Yeah very similar to the BF and his is louder, geez i wonder....... :roll:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I would be interested in a wolf pipe, im waiting until march or april until i save up some more money n then ill will message u

·
Registered
953 Posts

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Or you can take apart you're M4 and remove the inner baffle. It's cake, i've done it for about 10 friends. Take it apart, use a dremmel tool with a little cut-off wheel and your set.

This usually requires you to spotweld part of it back together, which is no big deal.

Also, my GYT-R full carbon system is LOUD!
Jardine Race cans are also LOUD.
D&D is loud and sounds liek shit!
Yoshimura's are quiet........hacked on most my friends for them as well as one i had.

thats all off the top of my head right now

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Or you can take apart you're M4 and remove the inner baffle. It's cake, i've done it for about 10 friends. Take it apart, use a dremmel tool with a little cut-off wheel and your set.

This usually requires you to spotweld part of it back together, which is no big deal.

Also, my GYT-R full carbon system is LOUD!
Jardine Race cans are also LOUD.
D&D is loud and sounds liek shit!
Yoshimura's are quiet........hacked on most my friends for them as well as one i had.

thats all off the top of my head right now

·
Registered
318 Posts
One more reason I got the r6 instead of the 600rr is because of the exhaust out the back. I think it looks like everyone else thinks... An ANUS!! I like the blue flame high mount. Lookin pretty sweet!!

·
Registered
705 Posts
Custom Made Exhausts

About this wolf exhaust, how much would it cost for a 00' R6?? Did I read it correctly that you also make undertails?? How much are those?? :?:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts