Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I eat YOUR r6
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone around or in la know of any good shops that seel shoei helmets and joe rocket,alpinestars gear?

·
Registered
68 Posts

·
Banned
369 Posts
Advice get your size then shop online. you will get a way better deal and you will most likely get exactly what you want, some shops don't carry everything so you'll have to wait for it either way. but, shop online for your stuff!! -nikon

·
How 'bout that!?
143 Posts
i'm at baldwin park, not sure if you know where that is, hehe...if not then i'm around the west covina area. i don't ride tracks yet, but i'm getting there

let me know when you wanna hang out or whatever, grab something to eat or what not.

·
Registered
68 Posts
quikslipper said:
i'm at baldwin park, not sure if you know where that is, hehe...if not then i'm around the west covina area. i don't ride tracks yet, but i'm getting there

let me know when you wanna hang out or whatever, grab something to eat or what not.
Yea I know the place. Cool about the ridding. I get out on the wekends sometimes. Thanks.

·
How 'bout that!?
143 Posts
notstock said:
quikslipper said:

Yea I know the place. Cool about the ridding. I get out on the wekends sometimes. Thanks.
alright, well i'm pretty busy on the weekdays and for the most part some weekends, but i'll keep you posted to meet or somethin'.

·
Registered
68 Posts
quikslipper said:
notstock said:
quikslipper said:

alright, well i'm pretty busy on the weekdays and for the most part some weekends, but i'll keep you posted to meet or somethin'.
I here you on the timebut if your heading out some weekend let me know and we will see.
Take it easy bro. :cheers

·
How 'bout that!?
143 Posts
notstock said:
I here you on the timebut if your heading out some weekend let me know and we will see.
Take it easy bro. :cheers[/quote]

Will do for sure!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts