Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check this out guys... i was riding to the gas station down the street for a news paper and ended up getting pulled over for my "eye protection". i forgot to put it on because it was around my neck. I told the lady cop that i forgot it and my house was just down the street. I mean i can still see my house from where i got pulled over. She tells me to wait and comes back with a 70 dollar ticket!!! At this point i was pissed :cuss i was even nice to her. Im always bitching at cops when they pull me over but this time i was NICE!!!! and still got a 70 dollar ticket ain't that a bitchhh....

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
its like they don't realize they have discretion in writing tickets and not everything is black and white, cut and dry but alot of the times thats how they act. you shoulda offered to **** her ass with her nightstick to loosen her up......

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
i concur with the above statement and i am upset with myself for not thinking of it myself. kudos to you my fellow perv!

·
Registered
705 Posts
I think she was pissed cuz her squad car seat didn't offer or fulfill her with the inner thigh vibrations she would love to get from the 6. Freaky girls love that. So I hear.

·
Hit It and Quit It
1,716 Posts
One day I was driving down HWY 30 in my truck, I was talking to my wife when I looked up and saw the Highway patrol on my right hand shoulder. I looked down and said OH SHIT. I pulled over before he even had a chance to hit his lights. He pulled up behind me and asked if I had an emergency. I said no I was talking to my wife look up saw you, looked down and said Oh SHIT. He started wrighting when he got done he said sign here this is just a warning. After he handed me my copy I asked him why he didn't give me a ticket. He said you told me you maid a mistake and you paying a $300.00 ticket would just piss you off. I said thank you and was on my way.

I was doing 92 in a 65. :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers

1 - 10 of 10 Posts