Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
lean angle is fun
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This isn't the fastest or most exciting riding you'll ever see but I'm just kinda proud. This is my wifes 4th time riding on the street (other than a parking lot). Thought I'd post bc I'm so proud of how well she's doing and how quickly she caught on. Not to surprised since she's been on the back for about 9 years including 1 of my trips to the Gap so she's used to the feeling of being out in the open with cars around and things going by you. Also used to the feeling of the bike leaning and she knows to lean into the turn, slow-in-fast-out, wide-tight-wide and all kinds of other crap she's heard from me over the years.

·
12,482 Posts
NOOOOO!!!! You have to try again and again until your video is posted!!!

OR...

you can post nudies of the wifey here. :fact :sing

·
Life is best beyond 10k
6,928 Posts
She blew that first stop sign in your sub! Tsk tsk...

:secret The ones with the white rings around them are optional, though... :secret

·
190rwhp......:eek5
10,295 Posts
Shes a natural...holds her line real well...

Nother sexier than a chic on a sports bike:fact
littlemeangreenmachine especially included

·
EMT/FF/Rider
1,560 Posts
Very cool. The first few hundred miles are the toughest. Now that my wife has 500 miles on her bike, she's been eyeing my '07 r6 and there's no way that's happening anytime soon :lmao
+1 and a definite :lmao

Don't see myself parting with my 6 anytime soon either

·
My R6 eats you.
7,563 Posts
She didn't corner very low...

·
Sex and Bikes Go Together
1,222 Posts
very nice....one day mine will once she gets over the high thing about her feet not touching the ground lol

·
Custom User Title
4,556 Posts
:lmao at her blowing through that first stop sign. Looked good though, didn't watch much past that cuz it reminds me how much I really want another bike. Blast this not working and making money thing :cuss

1 - 14 of 14 Posts