Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey whats up guys! I'm thinkin it might be a good time for an actual service. The last time i actually had the bike serviced as at the 600 mile mark and ive now got about 10,500 on her. I've done all the normal maintenance such as oil and things but am thinkin i should get the whole thing checked. What do you think?

·
I like ice cream!
1,350 Posts
I would. If you haven't done yet your plugs are due for a swap at 8k.

·
Premium Member
8,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
exactly....i know the plugs are good cause when i got my coil packs done on the recall for the 03 i did the plugs at the same time at about 9K. Only thing i dont wanna do is shell out the 200 bucks or whatever for a service, even though its worth it.

·
Team: Teletubby racing
21,003 Posts
get the Upgrade tune-up if you catch my drift:fact

·
Premium Member
8,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^^^ I'm in college haha

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
yeah im in the same boat just about everything's been done that will have been done at the 10k mark except getting the valves adjusted and i noticed it ticking the other day so i guess i'll either take it in or do it myself in the next week

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
yeah im in the same boat just about everything's been done that will have been done at the 10k mark except getting the valves adjusted and i noticed it ticking the other day so i guess i'll either take it in or do it myself in the next week
valves are every 26k miles...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts