Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Helping a buddy sell his Sidi Vertigo Corsa's.

Bought for last season's track days. It was used it a handful of time and it's in great condition!! Normal wear and tear and scuffs on the sliders as it was meant to be. It's size 9.5 US / 43 Euro.

This is by far the best pair of boots you could own. The only thing that could make it better are probably the ventilated "AIR" version. He needs to free up some cash, especially with the racing season coming up. Selling these for HALF what was paid for last August. So the first person to come up with $200 gets it!!! That price is shipped! Boots are in SoCal, so anyone who's local to LA is free to swing by and check it out. Let me know if anyone needs additional pics.

For faster replies, send an email to [email protected]!! Thanks everyone!!:nocontrol

·
I miss the 600cc fun.
219 Posts
WHAT THE F*%K?!?!?!?! I just got my regular vertigo's!!! ahh crap but then its a 9.5 i wear 8.5

·
I miss the 600cc fun.
219 Posts
Bro what's going on my brother really really want to get these really bad... its been 2 nights already to where we couldnt get them is there a way maybe we can get your buddy's number and we get in contact with him and we just shoot straight to his place and make the deal call it a day/night simple as 1-2-3, it seems like a hassle for you being the middleman for this

1 - 7 of 7 Posts