Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Because I Can
2,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure someone on here has them, but I'm curious about the Vertigo Corsa Air boots. If you have them, how cold do your feet get when the temperature starts dropping....say like 40-50?

·
Registered
10 Posts
They do a pretty good job keeping your feet warm. I switch to a little thicker sock, such as a wool pair on cold days. These boots are one of my favorite purchases. It's the summer days that really make the boot worth the buy. When I first bought them and went riding...I said to myself "holy sh*t these are the most expensive blisters I have ever paid for" but after they were broke in I fell in love with them. It will take about 3 good long rides to break them in.

·
Because I Can
2,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea I figured that I would switch to some wool socks or something on the colder days. I'll primarily just be riding the the summer so my only concern was that the boot "got me through" the colder days as well. Looks like I know which one will be my new purchase then haha.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I am looking at getting a set as well. So the ONLY difference between the vertigo corsa and vertigo corsa air is the preforated leather?

So they run a little big? I wear 10.5 in pumas so you think a 43 or 44?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Dunc said:
I'm sure someone on here has them, but I'm curious about the Vertigo Corsa Air boots. If you have them, how cold do your feet get when the temperature starts dropping....say like 40-50?
I have the vertigo airs, not the corsa airs... but it's the same idea in regards to the question you're asking.

If you had a naked bike, the answer to this question would be different.

With a full-faired bike like the R6, and your feet in the normal riding position on the pegs, you get a very nice airflow stagnation point around your feet. I have ridden in 20 degrees and my feet were fine.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts