Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, just went to the yamaha store off of 635 and plano rd. they got a red and black 04 r6 there for $7k. used with 125 miles... its still got the yellow line on the damn tires!!! i drool and stared at it for a while then sat on it and almost nudded myself. and now im back at work depressed cause i know its gonna get sold by the time i can convince my mother to co-sign for me which ive pretty much already done just gotta get her off her lazy ass and get her down here from mckinney. but that wont be till next thursday lol... so yeah im just sitting here dreaming what it be like to have that bike. just figured id share my sad story heh

i know some of yall know what im talking bout too!! so :cheers to you! :drink

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
could've put a small down payment on it

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
still would have needed a co-signer even with a down payment cause i was gonna put $2k down once i sold my car but they told me i still needed either credit or a co-signer

·
Registered
58 Posts
Have a credit card? Go get one quick, I just up'd my limit for this type of occassion. Hope you get it man, just beg them maybe they'll hold it :mrgreen:

·
Registered
376 Posts
Dang that sucks...i totally know what you mean. I wanted to buy mine for about a year before i got mine.....and when i did...i basically just said oh well it's either now or never. It's jsut somethin you gotta do

·
Registered
784 Posts
I can't believe they wouldn't even take a little "hold" money. Tell them you want to buy it, but you can't get the money till next week. See if you can give them 500 or so to "hold" it for you. You never know.

·
Registered
14 Posts
they should let you put money down only problem is if you do put money down and dont have good enough credit for a loan or a co-signer a lot of times its non refundable thats what my dealer wanted me to do cuz i couldnt have the money till the next week so they told me i could put $500 down and they would hold it but it was non refundable I was going to put $3500 down but since I dont have much credit experience they kept pushing for another $1000 but they finally pulled their heads out of their a$$es and sold me the bike

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
eh the way i figure, it will happen if it happens and if not then that either means im gonna get a better deal somewhere else or they will eventually get another. but until that day im saving every penny i get. :cheers

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
have you asked them to run your credit? i'm 20 y/o and i got approved for the full amount. but i've had my credit card for 2 years, and have always paid off the full amount.

might work for you too.

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
they had an '04 at Motion??? hhmmmm...they told me a few days ago that they didn't have any and weren't getting more.

oh wait, you said used....must have been a repo ;) Not a bad deal and saves you $1K!

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
yeah dealer down here in fl tried telling me 11,500 OTD 04 red r1 because its the only one left

well im waiting for the 05's
:cheers

1 - 12 of 12 Posts