Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay... what do I need to do to get my signature to work on this site? I tried it in so many formats and I don't have it working right. Please be specific with your help, and thanks in advance.

·
Registered
886 Posts

umm you have the set up right i dont know were you went wrong i put it the same way u have it and it works so dont knwo exactly whats wrong ..

·
Bacon is extra!
494 Posts
the interweb is funny sometimes, try putting it on damnnet.com and linking from there. You have the format right, maybe your internet provider doesn't like you.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

When I put that line that's down in my sig right now in a reply, it works okay (see above... see!). It has nothing to do with my ISP. There's obviously a format in the profile section that I don't have right, but there's no place on this site where it states how it should be done.

And whoever has a signature image, all you have to do is go into your profile and look to see what you have there and let me know. It CAN'T be the same as mine. It just can't be.

Where's the admins anyway?

·
flyin' hawaiian
2,815 Posts
i had problems with mine for a few months. try clicking on the "profile" word and load it the same way. for some reason thats how i got mine to work. if done correctly after you click submit or what ever its called on the bottom of that page. check your account and there should be a set of numbers and letters in the image tag thing. for example mine reads, note i added spaces between both image tags and highlighted the numbers. also note your numbers maybe different. i am not much of a pc wiz, i just noticed this when i was trying to figure this sig thing out. hope this helps.

[img:1e7344897c] http://damnnet.com/download/1236/ [/img:1e7344897c]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts