1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Nope it wasn't just you...I'm in the same boat

·
Registered
886 Posts
same here bro seeems ike the sites having tons of problems before it wasnt this bad i was able to comeon every day and read up on this site.. nowim lucky if its up :comp

·
looking for more curves
1,883 Posts
I was going to say soemthing about it this morning, since it has happend twice in the last few days....

Maybe the some behind the scene changes have happend... but until a Mod and or Admin shows up and lays the sh1t out all we can do is :cuss

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
anyone else having the issue of hitting "Reply" and then typing a response, hitting "Submit" and it just sitting there for like 20 seconds before it posts??

Seems weird to me, this is the only forum it does it on too

·
Registered
886 Posts
right here to bro sometimes i just get tired of waiting and close the window .. it did that like for 5 post to me .. man at this rate im never going to get the big 1000 post dammit

ohyeah you can go an post whore on my site while you wait lol

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
ninja316 said:
anyone else having the issue of hitting "Reply" and then typing a response, hitting "Submit"

There has been a couple of times I hit submit it sent me to the home page with no post reply. :cuss
Thats because you ride a safety cone........the site sent you on a DETOUR LOL

·
Registered
886 Posts
man this is has been going dpwn to many times this is the first post since yesterday i get to make tried getting onlone yesterday and it was down grrrrr :comp :comp :comp :comp :comp :comp :comp :comp :comp

·
Registered
487 Posts
yea i feel your guys' pain...i sit at work and just surf this site...what the F am i suppose to do at work when the sites down??? ACTUALLY DO WORK?!?!

GOD NO :drink

·
Registered
376 Posts
I"VE BEEN SO ALONE AND SCARED :comp :comp :comp :cuss :cuss :cuss

·
looking for more curves
1,883 Posts
mahie023 said:
we should enjoy these moments of what seems like rare occasions now-a- days....

everybody group hug!!!! :hug
scray, but I'm game :jump

I wonder how many post/threads we can get up before we find out what's going on...

I'd like to take this moment to thank the admins for keeping the board running really good up to this point/week. You really have had great uptime.

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
welcome back for an hour :roll:

so, admins...what is going on with the site??

·
looking for more curves
1,883 Posts
yoda said:
welcome back for an hour :roll:

so, admins...what is going on with the site??
I've left and come back and it's still here... :jump :jump :jump :jump :jump :jump :jump :jump :jump :jump

1 - 20 of 31 Posts