Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Back from the Sand box!
584 Posts
That's a pretty sweet site there...

Just happy to see that my character is not tippy toe'n while sitting on the bike... :lmao

·
Back from the Sand box!
584 Posts
:lmao... It's impressive how he keeps his back straight...

·
Back from the Sand box!
584 Posts
That's a huge B***h! :flex:

·
tall fcukin mutha fcuker
2,751 Posts

·
Life is best beyond 10k
6,928 Posts
Awesome site!

·
Moderator Narcissist
18,899 Posts
LOL @ the funny bike poses!!! Ahhh...that's great...good chuckle in the morning!

I could see that site's use, however, as it (kind of) gives you and idea of what the ergos would at least look like with your dimensions plugged in and it's got a fairly comparable list of bikes to choose from! :toocool:

·
Life is best beyond 10k
6,928 Posts
LOL @ the funny bike poses!!! Ahhh...that's great...good chuckle in the morning!

I could see that site's use, however, as it (kind of) gives you and idea of what the ergos would at least look like with your dimensions plugged in and it's got a fairly comparable list of bikes to choose from! :toocool:
The site seems a little off since I can't touch on an R6, but I can on a CBR. The site shows the model exactly the same for both bikes. :dunce:

I wonder if it takes into account the width of the seat, too? Since 32.3 in is the CBR seat height and 33.5 in is the R6 height. Should show differently....

Either way, it's an awesome site to get a good idea of how you'd fit on a bike without having to trek out to find one. I like it!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts