Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for a good riding jacket that looks good and is in a size tall. I cant find any with the tops brands. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
18 Posts
How tall are you, if you don't mind me asking.

Try contacting the manufacturer of a jacket you like and see what they say or if they can make you something custom.

Might be worth asking, good luck.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thats pretty tall but I don't think you will have much of problem finding a jacket.

I'm 6' and some the jackets I tried on where to large. Have you gone to a dealer to try on some yet?

My jacket is a vented mesh for summer riding. The sleeves and waist are adjustable.

If you're looking for leather it might be a little more difficult to find something to fit right.

Check your local bike dealers.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks like the Joe Rocket Alter Ego 2.0 is in Tall sizes. Does anyone have any info on this jacket (good/bad)?

·
KAWKLR
14 Posts
I'm 6'3" and have never had an issue finding a jacket. Size 50 is your best bet. I have a Joe Rocket 2 Piece suit size 50 and a MotoGP 1 piece size 48. JR is nice with some room. MotoGP is a little snug. The gut doesn't help.

·
Registered
144 Posts
R6warpspeed said:
Im 6'3 and 150lb, I wear size large-tall clothes from AE most of the time.....what size you think i should look for?
Holy shit dude! Thats dangerously skinny. I think you should seriously try to put on some muscle or weight or something

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
all you need is some protein weight gainer, start hitting the weights and youll gain weight fast.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts