Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Can't get enough
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 4 sets of new unopened box tirewarmers for sale....I am not a retail seller I organized a group buy at discounted price and I had a few.people bail out after order...the price is $180 shipped continental us only. ..reg price was $249 ...they only come in red and they will fit any R6 180/190 rear. ...I am not makin anythin on this because I ate the tax for guys not in california ...first come first serve any questions you can pm but prefer you email me at [email protected] price is firm shipping will be 3 day fedex air

·
Can't get enough
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1 set left $180 shipped anywhere in continental US first come first serve...I dont mind eatin this pair cuz it just leaves me with a spare set so if you dont wanna pay the $180 then dont bother

·
Can't get enough
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No it doesnt...in my contact with the distributors say they they have not had one single complaint about the performance of the warmers...no complaints no defects and no premature wear...if there are any problems with the warmers they will gladly exchange them....as to the details of the 1 year warranty (or the exact length of the warranty) you would need to contact them...or i could do it for you but the group buy does not change any of the warranties on the product

·
Can't get enough
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just a couple more notes...the set in the pic is mine...the ones I am selling have not been removed from the original packaging and anyone trying to get them by after thanksgiving track days i can expedite the shipping ...pm for details

·
Can't get enough
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I am los Angeles CA ...if you want them by Friday I can ship out today overnight but its gonna cost you a lil extra cuz overnight ain't cheap $10 extra

1 - 18 of 18 Posts