Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im aware that there are tons of questions like this on here already, but none of them are actually addressing my questions, so here is one more. I have an '01 R6 that I admittingly don't know much about, just ridding for the pleasure. It is completely stock, and I"m looking for a nice slip-on pipe to add some nice sound to it. I don't want anything too loud, just a solid amount of grunt. If everyone could offer up their suggestions that would be awesome. I am currently a fan of Micron, i have heard a couple of them, and I like there fatter can size, but i haven't heard much about them on boards like this, so my confidence in their product is low. Like I said, if you all wanted to sound of on your favorites, and maybe even give me an idea on price, cause the cheaper the better(definetly on a budget), that would rule. One more thing, will I have to have my carburetor altered after installing on of these, and if so, what is the best way for someone of little knowledge to get that done? Thanks for you help

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.