Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys new to the forum here had a few questions, did a little looking around didn't quite find the answer i wanted. so recently bought and installed a Yoshimura TRC carbon fiber slip on for my 2014 R6, i know i can run it fine with out a PCV but i plan on buying one real soon to help smooth things out untill i upgrade in the future and buy a full system. BUT there is no maps that i could find for the slip on i have. Contacted power commander and they pretty much pointed me in the direction of the R55 slip on map they had, So i was wondering would i be fine running that map on my bike? Thanks in advance and sorry if this question has already been answered and i over looked it.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Yes you'll be fine with that map. There are many threads on this and almost any of the slip-ons are going to be the same as you are still retaining your factory cats and muffler box. The slip-on is mainly for sound. Where you'll really see the PCV come to life is when you throw in a good full exhaust system.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you every one who helped, Yeah the slip on is temp for a few months till i buy a full system, money is tight at the moment. Feel free to add on if I'm missing any details,Thanks in advance!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts