Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found a cool wall here in the city and decided to snap a few. Had to rush on a lot of them but I think they came out out ok. A lot of similar angles.

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
why did you have to rush paint still wet ha ha good pic
Because if you know Roxbury at all, i didn't want to get shot, or anything stolen.

Side note, there is a parking lot 6 feet away, the same kid and i both parked our cars there one night, and both our cars got broken into

·
GONE RIDING ONCE AGAIN
398 Posts
sorry to here that live out in the sticks .. 10 years now with no problems knock on wood.
we area about 35 miles south east of San Antonio nothing really happens out here well maybe someones horse and goat and sheep gets loose i think you get the picture

but hay good pics

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Nice pics.

·
RU R6
1,207 Posts
Cool pics!

It reminds me of "The Fresh Prince of Belair" opening credits :) Or Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby.

·
Who eats a motorcycle?
3,096 Posts
both bikes look hot!

·
Registered
458 Posts
nice pics smalls. Roxbury MA??.. haha I wouldn't park my bike anywhere in roxbury besides maybe the police station

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
What kind of camera do you have? Do you know what your settings are off hand? I know my camera is pretty good, but I need some advice on settings.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
8,144 Posts
damn man, i think the pics look awesome and both bikes are really clean...nice

·
mine is better than yours
664 Posts
sweet lookin rides yall got there! dont know how you keep em so clean...the first time i ride mine after a wash i seem to hit every bug known to man :lmao

·
Premium Member
8,144 Posts
You and me both! Actually, i finally got a chance to wash and wax mine...she looked AMAZING for the next days ride! Except someone our 75 and sunny forcast turned into rain and all i have is a cover lol.

I'm smellin Meguiar's quick detail tmorrow though! Maybe mine will look as clean as those haha

1 - 20 of 20 Posts