Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Spend ALL the monies!
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:lmao

well i just was on my way home, and had a sneezing fit in my helmet that i bet was no less than 15 sneezes long! all over my visor and everything for the first 3 before i flipped it up!

whats your guy's best sneeze streak?

anyone ever wrecked from sneezing?

i bet the car from behind thought i was hammered or somethin...oops!:jacked

·
Spend ALL the monies!
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bAHHAHAHAha never thought about this..

I KNO!

i have been riding for years, even dirt trails that have been dusty as hell and have never even thought of sneezing...but tonight was like something possessed me...

i cant remember the last time i sneezed more than 3 times in a row, and tonight was like a full minutes worth!

·
R-E-S-P-E-C-K-T-T
2,872 Posts
I've never had a sneezing fit in my helmet but one time I made it to 18 back to back:fact

·
Registered
73 Posts
I almost crashed once...was riding around a nice curve and bam got the sneezes. after the first couple I couldn't see lol all teared up and shi*. I think I would take a sneeze over a big dirty burp though:yuk:

D

·
190rwhp......:eek5
10,296 Posts
Haha, never had a sneeze attack while riding (knocks on wood) but I was riding to work one morning from being sick and had to cough to clear the tapioca from my lungs, and low and behold, next thing I knew I had a mouth full of lung pudding...I was on the freeway and had a decision to make...swallow it, or pull over...remove helmet...needless to say, I pulled over...:yuk:

·
MACGYVER 05 R6 NJ
4,033 Posts
I sneezed once and the second one I tryed to hold it in and when I did after wards my whole upper body started to hurt as if someone hit me in the back with a baseball bat.

·
Spend ALL the monies!
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Parts Pimp
26,472 Posts
I almost crashed once...was riding around a nice curve and bam got the sneezes. after the first couple I couldn't see lol all teared up and shi*. I think I would take a sneeze over a big dirty burp though:yuk:

D
HAHAHAHAA SO TRUE!!

We ride to this badass hotdog joint that TONS of bikes show up to. Hot Dog Johnny's.. Regardless, we all know that hot dog burps are the worst ever, and in a helmet it's like someone else burped in your face. GROSS

·
Spend ALL the monies!
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
HAHAHAHAA SO TRUE!!

We ride to this badass hotdog joint that TONS of bikes show up to. Hot Dog Johnny's.. Regardless, we all know that hot dog burps are the worst ever, and in a helmet it's like someone else burped in your face. GROSS
:yuk:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts