Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i had a little bit of a cold today but decided to go for a ride anyways. i was on a nice wide turn going about 120 K when in the middle of the turn i SNEEZED!!! couldve fcking killed me cuz that second that i closed my eyes i wondered of to the oncoming lane luckily there was no traffic coming my way. it wasnt a quick hacho either it was one of those ha ha ha ha hhhaaaachooooo!!! ....oh and later that day i ran over a loaf of bread!! :D didnt see it when i passed an F250. good thing it wasnt a rock or a piece of wood or something

·
2007 R6
915 Posts
i have bad allergies and sinuses and i usually always have a sneezing fit as soon as i get all my gear on and just get my helmet fastened... so i usually take my gloves off and pull off the lid until it's over..

I feel your pain!!! lol

·
Custom User Title
4,556 Posts
reach your finder into your helmet and put pressure on the bottom part of your nose. that normally takes the feeling of a sneeze away.............seriously it works

·
Shazzam!
256 Posts
:nocontrol Loaf of bread, that was good for a laugh!

·
Spend ALL the monies!
1,853 Posts
whoa...that was crazy, as soon as i opened this topic i sneezed! :nocontrol

·
Registered
91 Posts
ya man i've been sick this past week too, i was in the middle of a canyon and i got this friggen coughing fit that wouldnt end. had to pull over and :throwup

1 - 6 of 6 Posts