Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
I'm Gonna Victory!
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just like the title says.... absolutely went above and beyond for this, and i can't thank him enough for what he did.... i don't want to step over any lines so ill let him throw out the shameless plug, but for sure a stand up guy and we owe him huge for this.....

Thank Again Jason.... You are the best in your field and i hope nothing but good things for ya, but from what i seen you have that taken care of and dont need my hopes... :lmao

He knows his shit :fact

Wifey and I will be sending you a christmas present for sure.....

:fact
:cheers

·
Registered
6,070 Posts
just like the title says.... Absolutely went above and beyond for this, and i can't thank him enough for what he did.... I don't want to step over any lines so ill let him throw out the shameless plug, but for sure a stand up guy and we owe him huge for this.....

Thank again jason.... You are the best in your field and i hope nothing but good things for ya, but from what i seen you have that taken care of and dont need my hopes... :lmao

he knows his shit :fact

wifey and i will be sending you a christmas present for sure.....

:fact
:cheers
woohoo for what ever he did!

:sheep

:worship

·
Respect Krew
3,951 Posts
I showed him how to flush his motor :sing

Really dude, no Christmas gift required. Was more than happy to help. I just simply answered some tech questions, made a few phone calls and pulled some strings lol.

Enjoy the new bike!!

·
I'm Gonna Victory!
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I showed him how to flush his motor :sing

Really dude, no Christmas gift required. Was more than happy to help. I just simply answered some tech questions, made a few phone calls and pulled some strings lol.

Enjoy the new bike!!
Alls im saying is dont be surprised if you show up to work one day and there just happens to be a stripper sitting there waiting.... :sing:sing:sing

i know its not necassary, but i cant thank you enough.... seriously this has all gone so smoothly up to now, and assuming i take delivery tomorrow, the only reason i was as informed as i was, was because you went out of your way to makes sure i was, knowing that really there was nothing in it for you....

above and beyond in my book, above AND beyond.....

·
Ya wheelies is garbage!
5,935 Posts
alright timeout... the whole engine flush with water thing wasnt a joke? he actually did that?
I'm going with Nopestillbroken got the hook up on a new bike through snocomptons contacts. Just going by the words "assuming i take delivery tomorrow" since he was on here talking about getting a new bike for his wife, I believe it was, not too long ago.

·
Parts Pimp
26,470 Posts
I'm going with Nopestillbroken got the hook up on a new bike through snocomptons contacts. Just going by the words "assuming i take delivery tomorrow" since he was on here talking about getting a new bike for his wife, I believe it was, not too long ago.
I was thinking mail order bride.. :sing

·
Premium Member
20,431 Posts
:popcorn:

·
Back from the Sand box!
584 Posts
I'm thinking its the Ducati for the wife, early christmas present...... :hump

·
Back from the Sand box!
584 Posts