Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for fast rider videos to maybe pick up a thing or two. Besides, it's a good time passer between track days! :D

I'll contribute too.

I've watched this one (from buttonwillow raceway) a few hundred times. lol. No R6 but hey..

·
Mr. HER6
2,084 Posts
Great video! I was there that day and spent a couple sessions watching those two blast past the rest of A group like they didn't belong there. It was impressive to say the least.

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was there that day too actually :)

HER6 awesome riding! You riding through bumps in cotton corners made me cringe! Thank god that's no more though. Have you heard? They repaved those corners. More repaving in near future they say.

·
Needs more stars
2,937 Posts
I was there that day too actually :)

HER6 awesome riding! You riding through bumps in cotton corners made me cringe! Thank god that's no more though. Have you heard? They repaved those corners. More repaving in near future they say.

Thanks. :)

Not only have I heard but I am going to go try it out in a few hours. :YEA

·
Needs more stars
2,937 Posts
New pavement is amazing like a whole new turn!!! Well... It WAS amazingly fantastic until someone crashed and the new pavement crumbled a bit. :laugh not too bad. They just set up some cones around the inside of the left turn and told us to go slower. End of the day for me anyway. I just hope they have it fixed by the 8th!!! :YEA.

·
Premium Member
35,477 Posts
It is so awesome. I accidentally went through the first turn quicker that I used to - probably because my brake markers had been paved over :laugh - but I had no issue keeping up the speed through the turn because it was so smooth. :YEA
Tracks in Texas are so shitty :(

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
New pavement is amazing like a whole new turn!!! Well... It WAS amazingly fantastic until someone crashed and the new pavement crumbled a bit. :laugh not too bad. They just set up some cones around the inside of the left turn and told us to go slower. End of the day for me anyway. I just hope they have it fixed by the 8th!!! :YEA.
oh dang it! lol. glad to hear it's awesome though. can't wait to test it out!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts