Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
I hate you Turn 4!
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a great deal or at least I feel like I did. Kid on craigslist had a set of pitbull stands front and rear for $190. When I saw them it was like they had been used once, not even any scuffs on the bottom and dealer price tags were still on them and not even a year old on the date on the sticker tag. Sure beats spending $300 at the dealership or $280 or so online.

Attachments

·
NCSportbikes.com
701 Posts
Definatley a great deal!! I wanted pit bull stands but it wasn't in the budget, so I picked up a set of trex stands for 109 and got free spools with them!

·
Registered
452 Posts
Damn, that is definitely a SCORE!!!:YEA I really need to start looking at my local craigslist adds.

·
Back in the saddle
335 Posts
RSS FEEDS FTW

Let the internet machine search for you . . .

·
STOP riding the BRAKES!
1,886 Posts
Congrats! :cheers both stands come in handy when your doing maintenance stuff, even when you store the bike for long periods of time.

·
R Sexiness
1,139 Posts
lucky aint no stans getting sold at all in my area, been searching for same exact thing for days.

what you guys think is better for a front stand, one that lifts by the stem or fork?
I bought both for my TRex front. A pin changes them out. Triple tree came in handy when i changed my tires but for normal lifting i go with the forks.

·
Moderator Narcissist
18,899 Posts
I know hard to believe. Pics or bs is the policy. Here is the link as i dont have my camera on hand

http://austin.craigslist.org/for/1930227685.html
Cheap Chinese knockoff... :fact

LOL j/k Damn lucky find there! Hell, for that price I'd have no qualms about takin' it to an airbrush guy and havin' it custom sprayed!

Oh! And I just noticed you're on the lookout for some track gear...I got somethin' you might be interested in...but you're not gonna like the color. PM me if ya want. :cheers

·
I hate you Turn 4!
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I know hard to believe. Pics or bs is the policy. Here is the link as i dont have my camera on hand

http://austin.craigslist.org/for/1930227685.html
:eek5 I thought I got a great deal, Red you flat out raped that guy. nice find. Now a good steering damper for next years trackdays cause nelson's is bumpy as hell and I'm tried fighting the bars in the turns.

·
Banned
3,295 Posts
:eek5 I thought I got a great deal, Red you flat out raped that guy. nice find. Now a good steering damper for next years trackdays cause nelson's is bumpy as hell and I'm tried fighting the bars in the turns.
:lmao It was an older guy that had a million helmets and like 3 old school motorcycles. I dont think he minded at all :toocool:

Plus he was rich as hell. So i didnt feel too bad :sing

·
My R6 eats you.
7,563 Posts
Got my PB stands for free, along with my suit, and boots.. :D

·
R6 = Adrenaline Rush
26 Posts
D*mn, thats a great deal!:YEA

·
My R6 eats you.
7,563 Posts
Yep. I hate your face Diesel.
Guy was going through a nasty divorce. Told me to "take this shit before my wife does." :lmao Just happened to be the exact same height/build I am.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts