Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep i went ahead and ordered my full graves exhaust, as well as PCIII and filter. Anyone running a similar setup? If so how u liking it? How does the bike respond now at lower RPMs. How does it sound? Ive done a search. Didnt really see anyone with a review or the pros/cons of running a full graves. Not too many videos on youtube, show a good sound clip, basically dynos only.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Im running the same system. Did you buy it new or get the last one from jason? Either way im running the full graves, PCIII, with a BMC race filter. just put it on last thursday. So far i love it. The sound is second to none especially compared to stock. Its more like a deep rumble when you first start it. You wont be dissapointed with the sound. As far as performance, im going in this thursday to get it tuned and a custom map put in it, but compared to stock with a stock map i've got alot more torque in 1-3 gears. surprisingly you will notice a huge weight difference especially when cornering also. I'll let you know whats it like after i get it mapped, but from what my guy at the shop was saying it's going to make a noticable difference with a custom map so i would suggest that. Either way im sure you'll love it:toocool:

·
Registered
321 Posts
as with any full system you will lose some low end...but its usually under 5k and the bike soesnt spend much time there so its not a real issue. your custom tune will be the big difference maker

1 - 5 of 5 Posts