Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sigh i hope this isn't a repost or a taboo topic but i am looking at an 08 R6, i have had some trouble finding a good place to finance it (got approved for yamaha credit but only 5 k so options are find a new place to finance the whole amount or rais the rest of the cash myself, which shouldn't take too long but by my figuring i wont have enough until winter :( so i am figuring everything out. i live in rocklin california which is a smidge north east of sacramento so auburn is pretty close and i know OTD motor sports is selling them for 9,599 OTD so i figure i basically gotta raise 4500 bucks if i am to meat that. but i was wondering. anyone purchased an 08 for less? obviously if i find out that people have gotten them for 9k or cheaper OTD (doubt it ) then tat would be that much less i would have to wait. probably by about a full month or so.

anyways any input is appreciated.

Ps. anyone delt with OTD in auburn? good bad ? thanks again!

·
Mr. B (Florida Boy)
1,533 Posts
sigh i hope this isn't a repost or a taboo topic but i am looking at an 08 R6, i have had some trouble finding a good place to finance it (got approved for yamaha credit but only 5 k so options are find a new place to finance the whole amount or rais the rest of the cash myself, which shouldn't take too long but by my figuring i wont have enough until winter :( so i am figuring everything out. i live in rocklin california which is a smidge north east of sacramento so auburn is pretty close and i know OTD motor sports is selling them for 9,599 OTD so i figure i basically gotta raise 4500 bucks if i am to meat that. but i was wondering. anyone purchased an 08 for less? obviously if i find out that people have gotten them for 9k or cheaper OTD (doubt it ) then tat would be that much less i would have to wait. probably by about a full month or so.

anyways any input is appreciated.

Ps. anyone delt with OTD in auburn? good bad ? thanks again!
Repost bro. Try the searches and stuff for this kinda thing. IMO 9599 is kinda high, that EXCLUDES tax, tag, title, registration fees, etc. So your total will be more like 11,000 with those guys after all the fees and everything are tacked on. I payed 10G's flat out the door when I got my 06 back in 06. That included a free helmet, jacket, gloves, etc, free service for the first 3000 miles and some other random shiz.

·
Registered
81 Posts
your buying in peak season so many places wont budge to much on the price for you....i would check out capitol yamaha on auburn blvd. Talk to Ron, he is a good guy and should be able to work something out for ya.

·
Kasanova
387 Posts
I got mine for $9070 out the door, But the dealership was 5 hours away in AL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts