Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
Um, I'd rather take my chances in the ghetto than ride around there.....No offense to her or anything but thats 1, dangerous to me and 2, fuckin depressing.........

·
Registered
953 Posts
that's pretty fucking cool. i take one of those houses and just live there. kind of creepy looking.

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
man that it pretty sobering to me. to think that one day i might have to deal with some radiated crap. good find man :cheers

·
Registered
212 Posts
Damn that was a interesting article... i sure wouldn't ride that way ... just my op.

·
Registered
267 Posts
yeah, pretty sombering. although, it'd be nice to not have to worry bout speed limits and cops. but radiation dust in your lungs takes a toll on the body. and she should stay away from that sarcophagus which is crumbling. i work at a nuclear power plant and someone sent me this last week. it sure is one long slide show, especially to be watching at work but it sure beats doing work :)
:flame

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
thats one crazy ass woman....it's just freaky to know that at anytime your ass could get erased by something you can't see, hear or smell comin. thats some fucked up shit...

one

·
Registered
222 Posts
very cool pics.. fascinating story... really STUPID person.

one bin and she could be rolling in a giant cloud of radioactive dust dozens of miles away from any help.

the whole article is fascinating though. I was just a kid when Chernobyl went down. scary stuff.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Wow

She has some guts. I don't think I would want to step in the same country, let alone a town with that kind of radiation. Props to her!

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
wow..what a great write-up and tour...form right here behind my keyboard!

I say she is ballsy, but then again, she had to get permissions, she carried a gieger-counter, she knew what was going on and probably knows the things to do and not do...

Very sobering, very depressing, you can just feel the "dead calm" in the pictures. I enjoyed this! Thanks!!

·
Registered
712 Posts
I was reading that and yoda was right, you could just feel the dead calm from the story....and no way in hell would i ever be riding through there! I'd never even want to be in that country to begin with! Very good read though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts