Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
N(.)(.)bie
3,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the subject says:

I am a girl from So Cal and I am studying at Cambridge, Pembroke College for the summer and I was wondering if some one would be willing to give me a ride.. I am going into WITHDRAWLS from my 05 r6... here is a pic of him (the bike)

would anyone be kind enough to take me for a ride? i really miss it.

i crashed the bike march 26th.. and i just got him back together here is before and after.

Attachments

·
best used over 10,000rpm
269 Posts
College girl in need of help (sound of entire r6 uk section starting there bikes)

Well im in nottingham in the midlands if you can find your way there, then a pillion seat awaits.

·
N(.)(.)bie
3,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
btw.. i dont know anything about the geography around here... want to help a girl out.

·
N(.)(.)bie
3,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol... well um... idk how to do that either. i have been here 3 days now. and i mostly just had class and explored Cambridge.

·
R is for respect!
1,623 Posts
where are all the people from england ? speak up.here is your chance

·
best used over 10,000rpm
269 Posts
Its a fair distance, how about the train?

Geography, ok chuck a dart at the uk if it hits the middle centre, thats about where i am.

Im sure there are people on here closer than me, worth a try, :lmao

·
N(.)(.)bie
3,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ok we are getting warmer.. .LOL

COME ON GUYS... help a girl out!

·
N(.)(.)bie
3,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lol I DON"T care... i miss riding thats all.

i did see a GSXR riding 2 up yesterday down by kings college

·
I love hot dogs.
144 Posts
I live like 20 minutes from Cambridge and I am also from California, aint that somethin. Not to sure the wife would be real happy if I gave you a ride though :D

·
N(.)(.)bie
3,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I live like 20 minutes from Cambridge and I am also from California, aint that somethin. Not to sure the wife would be real happy if I gave you a ride though :D
true that.. but maybe you and the WIFE could show me around. I feel alittle lost sometimes.

·
N(.)(.)bie
3,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
really no one can help me out??? :(

·
Registered
73 Posts
I will be able to meet you. Im near Hertford so its basically 20+ miles straight up the A10 to cambridge for me. What did you want to do, go for a ride and some site seeing maybe?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts