Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 324 Posts

·
Too sad without 2 wheels.
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We should make this a sticky... I'll start.
04 maybe silver R6 on 91 freeway. at 1:45pm ish. We both got off at Tyler and went to the tyler mall. Guy waved. Then on the way home back to corona, my bike twin with dealer plates passed me. This guy also waved.

·
Registered
150 Posts
do you live by mckinley? i saw 2 times a silver r6 but i was in my truck and i didnt wave, lol. i live off of mckinley with a red 05 r6.

·
Too sad without 2 wheels.
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I live off Lincoln! Super close.

·
T-1 is my Hero
0 Posts
Palomar mountain on Saturday id say 1030 1100ish

1 03-05 blue guy had a rossi helmet
2 06-07s both guys in full Yamaha leathers

·
Living between the cars
8,630 Posts
Im going to revive this thread. Saw an 09 or 08 white R6 last night headed north on Newhall Ranch Road in Valencia. You on here? Turn your HB on for crying out loud... Only pussies ride with one head light man...

Going East on Soledad Cyn 07 R6s Blue around Home Depot. You had one had light on also which we couldnt see in the car. You shifted up to 5th for some reason at around 40MPH.

You guys on here? Cant wait to get my bike back and fixed so i can represent Valencia...

·
where da shrooms at?
2,708 Posts
Im going to revive this thread. Saw an 09 or 08 white R6 last night headed north on Newhall Ranch Road in Valencia. You on here? Turn your HB on for crying out loud... Only pussies ride with one head light man...

Going East on Soledad Cyn 07 R6s Blue around Home Depot. You had one had light on also which we couldnt see in the car. You shifted up to 5th for some reason at around 40MPH.

You guys on here? Cant wait to get my bike back and fixed so i can represent Valencia...
damn i was gonna ride my local track today (santa susana pass) :fact

1 - 20 of 324 Posts