Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
My R6 - work in progress
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, I used to have an R6 ... now selling the R1 to go to an FJR1300 (what can I say, I'm getting older and a dad now and in Colorado the FJR just kinda fits me better than it did in Tx and Tn). It should be listed on the R1 forum and just listing it here in case anyone wants to upgrade to the R1.

Very clean 2014 R1 w/ 15,530 miles. Many of them highway back and forth to Tx/Tn/Co. $1,100 carbon fiber exhaust (http://www.yoshimura-rd.com/product/yamaha-yzfr1-exhaust-system-1314202.asp) along with a power commander. Removal of 'star trek' wing in back and front protruding signals - replaced w/ flush signals and integrated tail light as can be seen in pictures. Fairly new tires - smoked windscreen and all maintenance kept up w/. Overall VERY clean bike and very well taken care of.*

NO JOY RIDES - will only allow test rides w/ physical cash in hand (no checks). I'll gladly start it up for ya, even ride it to show ya it rides well, you can sit on it and play w/ the clutch, go through the gears and all that, but no rides as I've had someone lay down my R6 before while test riding it (no joke). Have title in hand (Texas title).

Only issues are cosmetic - it does have minor scrape on right side lower fairing from scraping a curb at very low speed (was not laid down, just scraped a curb on a slow turn).* I have a full autocheck and instaVin on it I can email to you if interested. I'll also likely do a video of a walkaround w/ it running to hear the exhaust (sounds awesome).

Attachments

·
My R6 - work in progress
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump - Is this price too high or what do you guys see wrong w/ the price? I feel its listed under value comparatively but haven't gotten a whole lot of bites. The few I have they've low-balled me like no other.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.