Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The motorcycle is spotless and ready to go. 2017 was the only year Yamaha made this particular color and this is precisely why I chose this color. It has an amazing stealth look to it and all the mods are done to not take away from the stealth look. Tires still have decent life left in them, brake pads, chain and pretty much every consumable item is in great shape. The bike has some very tasteful mods and the suspension is currently set up for a 180 pounds rider. The ECU is flashed by Bauce Racing and also custom tuned by Bauce Racing (115 BHP to the wheel on 93 octane pump gas). The fueling is really smooth and extremely crisp and precise. The different riding modes are also tuned to offer different power bands and engine braking.

Clean title in hand.

3300 miles
Yoshimura Full titanium exhaust system (carbon end caps)
GPR steering stabilizer
GYTR quick shifter
Vortex Fully Adjustable rearsets V3 2.0
Spiegler steel braided lines (ABS retained)
Block off plates (SAS removed)
ECU flashed & custom tuned by Bauce Racing -115 BHP to the wheel on 93 octane pump gas (Dyno sheet available)
K&N air filter
Tech Spec tank grips
Custom radiator guard with Yamaha logo printed on it
GYTR Frame Sliders
Brembo clear hoses with ATE DOT4 super blue brake fluid
Recent oil filter and oil change with less than 400 miles on it (Motorex fully synthetic oil)
90-degree black stem valves (front and rear wheel)
Suspension dialed in for 180-pound rider
New Battery
Tail tidy

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Can't PM you since I have less than 15 posts but interested in this. Can you call or text me at (281)216-8524. I am located in Northern Virginia. Greg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.