Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Try to make a long story short, but thought some of you guys might get a kick out of this like I did. So my GF and I are coming home from the mall on the 6 going about 75 (10 over the limit) on a 4 lane high way (route 55 for those who are familiar with the area). I am in the left lane passing slower moving traffic when I notice a brand new BMW M3 coupe in the right lane with some after market aesthetics done to it. As I keep moving along I merge to the right lane, after about three miles I look in my mirror and see this silver car flying up the left lane. I look again and see it's the M3. So I am waiting for him to fly by when he just slows down and stays the same speed as me. So I look over and see him signaling he wants to race, but I shake my head no and point to my GF on the rear. So his buddy flashes me the pu$$y symbol, and they slow down and pull behind me. By this time my exit is approaching and i get off and stop of the red light off the ramp and this same guy pulls up to my side. He puts down the window and asks if I will leave my GF at the gas station at the light so we can race. I tell the guy, "you have got to be kidding." He then flicks me off and burns out as the light turns green. I thought it was funny and was wondering what kind of race that would have been at a 75mph roll-on...

Sorry for the length!:lmao

·
UnZUnDUnR
1,004 Posts
Just flip him off & forget about it.What i do when a jackass gets behind me in a situation like yours.I just roll off the throttle & slow down until the pinhead moves back to his lane & goes away.Thereby avoiding the guy flipping you off afterwards.Beemer would of lost BTW.What guy in a beemer knows how to race.Most people who those type of cars dont realize they're not that fast.They're too heavy & geared wrong to start.

·
Done Been Pimpn
73 Posts

·
Team: Teletubby racing
21,003 Posts
you should have slapped your gf's butt....and giggle at him...

·
My R6 has returned!!
1,930 Posts
I sold my M5 a a year an a half ago cause we have too many dogs, and I got pissed off about fur on my leather, so we got an Audi Avant ... more civilized. I was so happy I found a decent owner. I only ever see dicks and complete wankers driving M series. They wring the sh*t out of such a decent vehicle, worst is when I see them wrecked on the side of the highway with some guy sitting on the curb waiting for the cops and his passengers (they always fu****g have passengers when they do stupid sh*t) crying and making "I almost died" phone calls - I always look a little closer to see if it's mine.

They are awesome vehicles, I can't fault them for anything, except the type of drivers they seem to attract.

·
Yes this is me in the pic
137 Posts
glad you chose her safety over your pride, not many others would've done such a thing. Props to you man!

·
Healed.
1,084 Posts
Sorry but i'm a newB and still trying to figure out some terms - cager, squid, etc. ??
Are they called squids cuz they suck? Any other terms i'll be seeing?

-Just a newB trying to learn

·
Premium Member
1,668 Posts
Sounds like something that would happen to me... ugh... Sholud of just said your bike costs half as much, it gets more pussy, it's faster, and you don't look like a dildo trying to race a sportbike.

·
Premium Member
1,668 Posts
Sorry but i'm a newB and still trying to figure out some terms - cager, squid, etc. ??
Are they called squids cuz they suck? Any other terms i'll be seeing?

-Just a newB trying to learn
Any car, truck, etc....
Squid, No gear, show off, idiot basically. Just go to the susuki forum, and you'll find out.

·
Who eats a motorcycle?
3,096 Posts
haha what a loser!

·
Registered
167 Posts
I rarely get those.

Not sure why but people don't #*@@ with the bikers here.

·
Healed.
1,084 Posts

haha, that^ but palms facing you not away from you - so now the thumb is on top and fingers down haha this is fun

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I am surprised to hear people saying that this doesn't happen to them. This happens to me at least once a month but usually with ricers. Then again that was before I bought a riding jacket, I used to be the guy in a T with jeans, helmet, and gloves. My T of choice said on the back, "Silly ricers, wings are for planes." Which probably caused more attention than I should have been getting...lol

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Registered
206 Posts
im also from nj i get the occasional race here n there...
if im driving alone and im bored im usually up for it too, especially when i have a good beat going on the ipod lol... best thing is i havent been riding all that long and its already happening.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts