1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
R is for respect!
1,623 Posts
:smileeek must have had a bad day. :lmao

·
Registered
43 Posts
I just officially started my career with the police department. But i must say some people forget that were human too. I don't know why he didn't just stop. Ill show this to my department and get there 2 cents. lol

Ride safe everyone.

·
Team: Teletubby racing
20,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
we should sneak into the police department and putt the GOOOOOOO!!! graphics on their police bikes..lol
:lmao put some sponsored stickers on their cruisers.

·
T-1 is my Hero
0 Posts
"He reportedly lost control twice during the chase. After the second time, Beattie said, he ignored officers' orders, climbed back on his motorcycle and drove into the police officers. He collided with a police vehicle and ran over an officer's foot"

:lmao:lmao:lmao

·
Banned
2,714 Posts
where the hell is T-1 at...
I'm here...I've got a friend at CHPD that called me when it was happening..They drew blood at jail so I'm sure it's gonna come back alcohol or narcotics---big shocker.

Fcuck that guy, I think he's earned everything he's gotten. They have a special place in the Sac County Main jail for cops..don't ask how I know.

We got a track day coming up or is your pussy still leaking?

T1

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.