Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
I Am THE Reaper
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my CRG levers from pickpocket, fellow forum member, and installed them. Plus I came up with a wacky idea and I think it worked. Let me know what you guys think.

These next photos show my idea...just incase you couldnt figure it out.

·
I Am THE Reaper
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hmmif it was one or two people that didnt like it then i would just ignore it but theres a bunch of you that dont like it so ill take it off...it was a quick random idea, thought id try it out. Thanks for the comments on the levers tho, i love them =)

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
...well, in that case...let's discuss the hawk in your profile pick...:sing

FYI...diggin' the levers

·
Parts Pimp
26,470 Posts
What exactly is it you put on the shock? It looks like a painted coffee can or something with a samsung logo on it?

I've seen people fit redbull cans over the canister on the rear shock. What about one of those shock covers that they use on 4 wheelers? The make em in all sorts of colors and designs. That'd probably look decent.

·
Just another r6'er
955 Posts
agree with the mohawk and shock... thing.

·
I Am THE Reaper
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
jesus, you guys just love tearin me down...ive gotten a lot of compliments about my mohawk from a bunch of different people, including some hot girls(they like playin wit it =P), plus i work with kids and they love it so im keepin it cause it makes them happy. I guess its a jersey thing lol and the cover on the shock is a beer holder that i just put some red paint on and put my last name on it. It took me lik 20 min to do (including thought process), so there wasnt too much thought behind it...i just thought it would look different and hide the ugly yellow that clearly doesnt go with the bike. Im just wondering, what makes it so bad and tacky? ChiefDawg, what covers are you talking about? do you think you could PM me a link for it?

·
I Am THE Reaper
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
maybe ill improve the sock thing, make it better looking so its not "tacky"

·
It's pronounced "Tollz"
7,760 Posts
jesus, you guys just love tearin me down...ive gotten a lot of compliments about my mohawk from a bunch of different people, including some hot girls(they like playin wit it =P), plus i work with kids and they love it so im keepin it cause it makes them happy. I guess its a jersey thing lol and the cover on the shock is a beer holder that i just put some red paint on and put my last name on it. It took me lik 20 min to do (including thought process), so there wasnt too much thought behind it...i just thought it would look different and hide the ugly yellow that clearly doesnt go with the bike. Im just wondering, what makes it so bad and tacky? ChiefDawg, what covers are you talking about? do you think you could PM me a link for it?
lulz.. Guess you gotta give them something to play with, huh?

·
I Am THE Reaper
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
lulz.. Guess you gotta give them something to play with, huh?
yea yea ha ha...make your jokes i dont care, but if you'd like to be helpful and tell me what i could change to make it look better, feel free

1 - 20 of 33 Posts