Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
www.1seven1.com
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Rolled my R6 out on Miller's West Course before practice yesterday morning for some photos. Beautiful dawn. After a couple high-speed slides and losing the front in turn 5 (but saving it) the day before, I had a bad feeling I was going to bin it, so I shot a few photos while it still looked good. Had a great time, I didn't fall and made it to work today not too beat up, so the weekend was a success. Lap times were only fair, but what the hell ... good times hauling ass with friends.

Oh, and I picked up a WR250 last Friday, too. Yeeehaw!

-D

·
Is my R6 cool like Phils?
297 Posts
looks good!

·
iCrash
1,912 Posts
thats a very nice R6 man.
u gotta de restrict the WR before u ride it tho, if u didnt notice, it only opens the carb half way due to the throttle stop.
u can either grind it down, or get the YZ stop.
it also needs some new jets, a slight timing change, and either a GYTR exhaust baffle, or a slip on.
then it will be a fire breather.

·
Who eats a motorcycle?
3,095 Posts
looks freaking hot!

·
Premium Member
8,139 Posts
those pics are money man...nice lookin bike! Love those track shots...

·
R Sexiness
1,139 Posts
very nice love the view!

·
R is for respect!
1,623 Posts
sick looking bike

·
www.1seven1.com
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
thats a very nice R6 man.
u gotta de restrict the WR before u ride it tho, if u didnt notice, it only opens the carb half way due to the throttle stop.
u can either grind it down, or get the YZ stop.
it also needs some new jets, a slight timing change, and either a GYTR exhaust baffle, or a slip on.
then it will be a fire breather.
Yeah, got the carb stop taken care of. Also have a "quiet" performance baffle on the way. I want to ride singletrack in the mountains around here, so not too loud would be best.

Looking forward to a ride this weekend!

-D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.