Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
To the Bat Cave!
4,113 Posts
So, I mean, is it like the cool thing to get up and put your hands in the air like you just did something spectacular after you wrecked your bike? Jumping around like morons like you meant to do it or something.

Just be honest with yourself, get up and start kicking the dirt like a little baby, cause yeah, you know that ****ing sucked.

What is the deal with the area where it looks like it's blocked off? Is that a specific place for 'stunters' to go? That's a little more cool considering it's controlled and they aren't doing it around other people, but why no gear?

Ouch...

·
Forum Moderator
3,098 Posts
I get a kick out of watching those guys in shorts, tennis shoes, no gloves and a tee shirt trying to act bad ass. More power to them. LOL....

·
Registered
376 Posts
wow that was actually a pretty good one..
i lost count of how many bikes were tossed away and trashed..
i liked the flipping it over the hill ones those were cool

·
Registered
328 Posts
Skeeter said:
I get a kick out of watching those guys in shorts, tennis shoes, no gloves and a tee shirt trying to act bad ass. More power to them. LOL....

hahah same here! How dumb can you be, cut off sleeved shirt, trying to stand on your motorcycle going down a major highway. The guy with the travel trailer was slowing down before the person even stood up all the way cause he knew what was about to come lol.

I only feel bad for the guy that had the other guy's bike slide right into his and basically kick his bikes ass.

·
Man I OWNED that wheelie!
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah you know the guy in the truck and trailer parked it and got out and was ready to kick that guys ass all over again for doing that on the highway in front of him. Well,.... Atleast I would have ! Lol

·
My R6 eats with me
742 Posts
Hahaha!!! I love it when you see the odd one get up and strut around with that "Hell Ya, Dats' Right, I'm A F#ckin Hero"!!!! Hahaha, Man, I weep for the future.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts