Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as the titled said i recently saw some one with like a 06-07 candy apple red with a sexy swing arm plate mount. post a pic of it again please and where did you get it? i believe it even had r6 on it. had some like bullet or spikes holding the plate on.

·
I heart my R6
464 Posts
oh u mean the bike that has chrome spikes all over it and the aligator skin seat cover LMAO...

lemme find it

*edit* hope this is it...its red and has a plate mount like your describing..minus the massive dinosaur sized spikes stuck to the plate. Honestly it would seem like the plate mounted like that would act as a parachute

http://www.r6-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59572&highlight=gator

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
yeah, thats the bike i was talking about. and zuco thats the plate frame i was looking for. im thinking about getting one, just wondering what id do for a plate light.

EDIT: i def didnt think they ran that exspensive and still have to worry about a plate light, prob stick with what i got. i just like the look undertail looks super clean.

·
Registered
195 Posts
It wouldn't be that difficult to wire up a 3-LED light... although the PO-9 are probably still gonna harass you about it.

·
Registered
195 Posts
You could also use those bolts with the LED's built into them, although I've never personally seen if they're bright or are effective at illuminating the plate.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
two good ideas. but your right, id prob get harrassed more than one would want.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts