Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
I'd stick with the blue muffler and leave the rims black cause the blue strip would make ur bike look too loaded with shit.. thats just my opinion.. i personally like clean bikes with nothing on it. oh yeah and take off the reflectors!!!!! get clear flush mounts and integrated tail light..

·
Red6
439 Posts
like the black casing idea was thing bout doing the same with my 1st gen, and i chopped and painted my stock exhaust

·
Premium Member
8,139 Posts
i like the black casing too...looks good. Not a fan of the rim tape but like the black exhaust...also for the signals are you lookin to just get them in clear or are you lookin to get flushies? Only reason askin is cause with the flushies it'll clean up the front a bit more cause the signals are smaller...

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i like the black casing too...looks good. Not a fan of the rim tape but like the black exhaust...also for the signals are you lookin to just get them in clear or are you lookin to get flushies? Only reason askin is cause with the flushies it'll clean up the front a bit more cause the signals are smaller...
Def going for the flush mounts. I was just too lazy to do that much work in photoshop haha

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.