Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Wow, you've done alot to the bike. The lighting is pretty interesting looking. Like a UFO or something. Very cool effect.

I'm thinking about getting dome LED's and getting creative like that.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks alot guys...ill post more pics when i get the front fender back from getting painted...i went silver(w/blk flames) instead of the black and i think im done with the flames after that. and the LED's were like 14$ with shipping of ebay.. the package came with 10 9mm led's

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
the leds were off ebay like i had said..i think its a company called coldfusion...i used quick steel on them 2 hold them in place. the grips and everything else i actually got off ebay lol. and as 4 the stock can..yeahh i ordered a Carbon Fiber Blue 4 it a week b4 the bike was in my possesion and i have not recived it yet...so just waiting on it. belive me its killing me

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Nice looking bike man

Helmet looks good too, you just have to take that sticker off the visor so you can see, then youll be all set!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.