Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
looks good, did u get the front number sticker and rear from superbikeplanet? i called them and they are no longer doin em via online sales (said too many complaints of customers having trouble installing) :(

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya they were a bitch to do, did them alone an it was tough. it looks good but no way perfect, there is another guy on here with a raven that has the head light one too with out the tail plates.

makes the bike look 100 times more bad ass an it gives it a edge. there not cheap i think i paid 120 but well worth it. it goes well with the race sponser kit an the rim strips

·
I speed....therefore i am
509 Posts
ya they were a bitch to do, did them alone an it was tough. it looks good but no way perfect, there is another guy on here with a raven that has the head light one too with out the tail plates.

makes the bike look 100 times more bad ass an it gives it a edge. there not cheap i think i paid 120 but well worth it. it goes well with the race sponser kit an the rim strips
:eek5wooooooooah you paid $120 for that number plate sticker???? i made mine for $6 bucks.....and it took me about 30min to do

·
MITICO
437 Posts
R6raven06 how'd you get it for $6? Hartgem3power thanks for that input I recently went to their site to see what the deal was, when they didn't have it for offer anymore

Either way sic bike minorthreat, is that an akra or jardine slip on?

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Nice pics. Sweet looking bike.

·
Registered
111 Posts
R6raven06 how'd you get it for $6? Hartgem3power thanks for that input I recently went to their site to see what the deal was, when they didn't have it for offer anymore

Either way sic bike minorthreat, is that an akra or jardine slip on?
yea i wanna get somethin like that on my bike too...R6raven06 more info please..

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
if u wanna make one ur self all u have to do is buy a 12x12 inch decal an cut it ur self an order the numbers online.

120 is not bad to me for the head lights plus the tail.
i like the style alot more on mine it flows with the bike better but u did a hell of a job on urs to.

an the slip on is the Jardine PG-1 sounds bad ass.

hello PNWrider u most of seen the post on there

·
I speed....therefore i am
509 Posts
yeah, all i did was get a square foot of white vinyl, and a square foot of preferated vinyl.... and free handed it. the numbers i just had made at a local sticker shop for $0.50 each...... you bike looks great imo, i just cant pay someone $120 for a pair of stickers that cost them lees then $8 to make.
hot bike though, seriously

·
Registered
351 Posts
How is the light output through the perforated vinyl? I am assuming useless?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
man for 8$ u did a hell of a job i think if i tryed it lol it would look shit..
i had no choice but to fork up the money. man it was bitch to put on

1 - 17 of 17 Posts