Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally the 3 make it out of the garage for the season..:D..Post any comments or ideas for the r6...was thinking about pulling the decals and going with yamaha graves sponsor decals on the bottom fairings

·
My R6 shoots tequila
1,487 Posts
Nice! All 3 bikes look great. What you said about pulling the graphics would look great I did the same thing on my 05 and I love it. I just left the YAMAHA at the bottom and the R6 on the upper.

·
Registered
7,664 Posts
purty!

·
Registered
458 Posts
I like the one wheel rim tape on the blue 6 :D I envy you with three bikes. How do you decide which one you wanna ride that day? I would look at what I was wearing and coordinate..haha good stuff

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the comments..the r6 is going to be a track/street weapon,the r1 for traveling,and the other well,was just sold..i was thinking about what you did CJR605 and still in the process of deciding whether to add decals to the bottom or stripping everything but the yamaha and r6 decals

·
Who eats a motorcycle?
3,096 Posts
so I always thought the R1 was a ncier bike, after seeing these pics I KNOW the R1 is sooo much nicer but the 6 look awsome too. Im not a huge fan of the orange one.
But you do have a nice garage full thats for sure!

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
so I always thought the R1 was a ncier bike, after seeing these pics I KNOW the R1 is sooo much nicer but the 6 look awsome too. Im not a huge fan of the orange one.
But you do have a nice garage full thats for sure!
Really? I think the 6 has a better body style then the R1. :D

·
I speed....therefore i am
509 Posts
whats with the yellow rim tape on the 6? i like the 6s body style better too!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts