Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I was heading out to work this morning I opened my door and saw that the cover was pulled off the front of my bike. At first I though that some kids had been messing with it, but then notice this red shit all over the back of the cover. As I look closer I realized that there is BLOOD all over my bike cover :cuss . As I look around I start to notice smears on the buildings and drips on the sidewalk.!!
Well I called the cops but they had no ideas, we reckon somebody was either stabbed or shot and staggering around the streets

To sum up the 6 just got a nice new cover (I wasn't gonna touch that shit :throwup ) and a good cleaning.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you know of any "Whats the weirdest thing thats happened to your bike" competitions. :?:

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
I went to a part one time and had blood all over the hood of my car when I came out. Some guys got in a fight in the parking lot and it ended up on the hood of my car.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Well mine was stolen and on the 30th day I found it with a guy riding it. He painted caution sign orange and polished the frame for me. To make a long story short I called 911 and told them that I was going to pull a gun on the guy before they would show up.

·
Bacon is extra!
494 Posts
Yogi said:
When I was heading out to work this morning I opened my door and saw that the cover was pulled off the front of my bike. At first I though that some kids had been messing with it, but then notice this red shit all over the back of the cover. As I look closer I realized that there is BLOOD all over my bike cover :cuss.
Maybe some chump was checking out your bike and his head blew up when he saw the "6".

:jacked :cheers

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
krom said:
Yogi said:
When I was heading out to work this morning I opened my door and saw that the cover was pulled off the front of my bike. At first I though that some kids had been messing with it, but then notice this red shit all over the back of the cover. As I look closer I realized that there is BLOOD all over my bike cover :cuss.
Maybe some chump was checking out your bike and his head blew up when he saw the "6".

:jacked :cheers
ya kaboom :mrgreen:

·
Registered
527 Posts
Yogi said:
Did you get it back or did you shoot the [email protected]#t :?:
I was worried that they would find a body and think that I had killed the guy for trying to steal my bike.
Yea I got it back painted it. Wrecked it got stolen again and painted to what it is now. Everyone including my wife wants me to get rid of it but know way. A simple 900 that strikes fears into everyone heart when they see me pull up on it. Plus I'm so use to it that I won't sell it. I'll have to total the thing before I get rid it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts