Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
My R6 eat tires for lunch
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So im late for work and theres a slow moving toyota in front of me. i wait until the road clears up and switch over to the middle turning lane to overtake the car in front of me. Right when i get to his back door this SOB swerve into the turning lane and attempted to knock me off the bike.If i didnt swerve torwards oncoming traffic to avoid him, he woulda hit me for sure. Holy shit did the guy gave me a heart attack. mess up thing is he did it on purpose, i've seen an exact video of what happened today, but in the video the bike went down. So whats the lesson i learn from today? Always be prepare to FFFF a car up cause theres pple out there that does this shit forreals. Never again will i be caught off guard with no Ammo to throw at cars. What would yall Do?! :cuss

·
Banned
2,722 Posts
What a coincidence, because this morning I was late for work and theres a slow moving toyota in front of me. i wait until the road clears up and switch over to the middle turning lane to overtake the car in front of me. Right when i get to his back door this SOB swerve into the turning lane and attempted to knock me off the bike.If i didnt swerve torwards oncoming traffic to avoid him, he woulda hit me for sure. Holy shit did the guy gave me a heart attack. mess up thing is he did it on purpose, i've seen an exact video of what happened today, but in the video the bike went down. So whats the lesson i learn from today? Always be prepare to FFFF a car up cause theres pple out there that does this shit forreals. Never again will i be caught off guard with no Ammo to throw at cars. What would yall Do?!

·
Premium Member
12,093 Posts
What a coincidence, because this morning I was late for work and theres a slow moving toyota in front of me. i wait until the road clears up and switch over to the middle turning lane to overtake the car in front of me. Right when i get to his back door this SOB swerve into the turning lane and attempted to knock me off the bike.If i didnt swerve torwards oncoming traffic to avoid him, he woulda hit me for sure. Holy shit did the guy gave me a heart attack. mess up thing is he did it on purpose, i've seen an exact video of what happened today, but in the video the bike went down. So whats the lesson i learn from today? Always be prepare to FFFF a car up cause theres pple out there that does this shit forreals. Never again will i be caught off guard with no Ammo to throw at cars. What would yall Do?!
That is a crazy coincidence.

·
My R6 eats you.
7,563 Posts
Wow really? Thats weird because this morning I was late for work and theres a slow moving toyota in front of me. i wait until the road clears up and switch over to the middle turning lane to overtake the car in front of me. Right when i get to his back door this SOB swerve into the turning lane and attempted to knock me off the bike.If i didnt swerve torwards oncoming traffic to avoid him, he woulda hit me for sure. Holy shit did the guy gave me a heart attack. mess up thing is he did it on purpose, i've seen an exact video of what happened today, but in the video the bike went down. So whats the lesson i learn from today? Always be prepare to FFFF a car up cause theres pple out there that does this shit forreals. Never again will i be caught off guard with no Ammo to throw at cars. What would yall Do?!

·
www.1seven1.com
2,063 Posts
Get a license plate or description? Call the cops. I'm so sick of drivers WILLFULLY running my friends over because they're in too big of a hurry to pay attention to their driving. Then the bike is blamed for being dangerous ... no, the DRIVER just doesn't care enough. What if it was kid or a bicycle?

Grrrr. I'm pissed now. I had my beautiful BMW crunched last week for the same reason ... she couldn't bother to look.

·
Mario J's Apple Juice
8,180 Posts
Odd, because this morning I was early for work and theres a yamaha behind me. i waited until he couldn't stand me enough for going the speed limit and to move over to the middle lane to overtake me. Right when he gets to my back door I reached for some ammo to throw at him but jerked the wheel in the process. I saw him go on to oncoming traffic and pretended like I didn't see anything and went on my way. So whats the lesson i learn from today? people are impatient, people on bikes are more impatient and deserve to be scared sh**less.

·
12,482 Posts
Fcuk, man... I was driving my Toyota this morning and this asshole on a bike is tailgating me for a LOOOONG time... As soon as he was about to pass me, i swerved and tried to hit him.

:sing

·
12,482 Posts
Odd, because this morning I was early for work and theres a yamaha behind me. i waited until he couldn't stand me enough for going the speed limit and to move over to the middle lane to overtake me. Right when he gets to my back door I reached for some ammo to throw at him but jerked the wheel in the process. I saw him go on to oncoming traffic and pretended like I didn't see anything and went on my way. So whats the lesson i learn from today? people are impatient, people on bikes are more impatient and deserve to be scared sh**less.
Aw damn... you beat me to it. :cheers :laugh

·
My R6 eats with me
49 Posts
hahaa i was waiting for someone to do that...

·
Ride It
984 Posts
See you in hell for that one. :poke

·
First Gen FTW
11,444 Posts
So im late for work and theres a slow moving toyota in front of me. i wait until the road clears up and switch over to the middle turning lane to overtake the car in front of me. Right when i get to his back door this SOB swerve into the turning lane and attempted to knock me off the bike.If i didnt swerve torwards oncoming traffic to avoid him, he woulda hit me for sure. Holy shit did the guy gave me a heart attack. mess up thing is he did it on purpose, i've seen an exact video of what happened today, but in the video the bike went down. So whats the lesson i learn from today? Always be prepare to FFFF a car up cause theres pple out there that does this shit forreals. Never again will i be caught off guard with no Ammo to throw at cars. What would yall Do?! :cuss
Maybe they read this forum..

And know your dumb ass...:sing

·
loves riding his 6
802 Posts
is aint too ghetto some kind of fake profile?

·
I'D RATHER BE RIDING
502 Posts
I really don't understand why anyone in a car would ever get pissed about someone on a bike. Once a bike gets around a car they are never in the way and they pass so quickly most times that it is like they were never there. I think it's such b.s.!!! Jealous pricks for all I can tell and mind you I am completely polite and share the road with cagers. I pass every car with thoughtful precision and every pass is thought out. I always stay behind a car, assess the situation and then proceed when the time is right. So far I have not had any incidents myself but hearing about other people really burns me up.
OP did the cager actually turn or did he move back into the straight lane? You know you could have always patiently followed him to where ever he went and then proceeded to..........insert malicious physical harm of choice.:bash:devils Maybe then next time he would think twice about treating people that way and believing that there is no consequences for his actions. Just a thought.

·
Rocketship
83 Posts
Ha.. someone had to do it...

Hey OP... Am I to understand that you used a turning lane to pass a car in front of you? Are you talking about the suicide lane? Can you paint a better picture for us?

·
Mario J's Apple Juice
8,180 Posts
I really don't understand why anyone in a car would ever get pissed about someone on a bike. Once a bike gets around a car they are never in the way and they pass so quickly most times that it is like they were never there. I think it's such b.s.!!! Jealous pricks for all I can tell and mind you I am completely polite and share the road with cagers. I pass every car with thoughtful precision and every pass is thought out. I always stay behind a car, assess the situation and then proceed when the time is right. So far I have not had any incidents myself but hearing about other people really burns me up.
OP did the cager actually turn or did he move back into the straight lane? You know you could have always patiently followed him to where ever he went and then proceeded to..........insert malicious physical harm of choice.:bash:devils Maybe then next time he would think twice about treating people that way and believing that there is no consequences for his actions. Just a thought.
Cause he didn't use his turn signals.

·
Impossible is Nothing.
4,278 Posts
Get a license plate or description? Call the cops. I'm so sick of drivers WILLFULLY running my friends over because they're in too big of a hurry to pay attention to their driving. Then the bike is blamed for being dangerous ... no, the DRIVER just doesn't care enough. What if it was kid or a bicycle?

Grrrr. I'm pissed now. I had my beautiful BMW crunched last week for the same reason ... she couldn't bother to look.
:stupic

·
I'D RATHER BE RIDING
502 Posts
Cause he didn't use his turn signals.
Who, OP or cager? Even still if OP didn't, I don't think that is a valid reason for trying to kill him. And if the cager didn't, then he also didn't look before turning into another motorist which may not be cause for a beat down. However the OP said that he could tell that it was malicious in nature. That is why I ask the OP if the said cager actually turned or if he moved back over in the lane he was previously in. Either way at least he didn't wreck and can brush it off and ride again another day.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
I like to hit their car with my left fist when people get to close. Everyone panics

1 - 20 of 91 Posts