Registered
376 Posts
:cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers
:hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer :hammer
YEAH FINALLY THERE'S PROOF.........

·
Registered
392 Posts
obviously fake...we all know that the fastest colors are BLACK, SILVER and RED...have you ever seen a ferrari, lambo, or porchse painted any other color? blue is just slow :moon

·
Something Clever
1,272 Posts
That's why I got red. I figured Rossi has a good thing going and if I got a blue, then I'd have to go to Europe and track him down and whoop up on him. This way everything stays one with the universe and red is still faster. That's why you don't see many reds, you're going too damn slow.(If you're not picking up on the sarcasm ya should be. I can't lay it on much thicker)

·
I ride her hard!!!
195 Posts
I'm sorry, but does anyone remember what is Yamaha's main factory color??? I remember Rossi's bike and the Graves AMA superstock and supersport bikes being the same color. Anyone????

·
Registered
376 Posts
Hey "Sausge"....actually yeah........Lambo has a really weird purple that almost looks like a yamaha blue.....and Ferrarri has a very very very light blue that almost looks gray.......you check out the websites.

·
Registered
311 Posts
The reason you dont see lambos and ferraris in blue is becasue the owners would kill themselves with all that power! They needed to get the red and whatever other colors to keep themselves going at a slower pace :hammer

·
Registered
376 Posts
I'm with PTIRMAL.......... :cheers

·
Registered
376 Posts
^....i'm sorry that you have to use your bike to pick up chicks bro.....what do they say after you take your helmet off though :poke ....
J/j sorry couldn't resist

·
Knee Draggin Poor Boy
1,238 Posts
All i'm saying is that black is the fastest. Rossi's M1 test bike was carbon fiber black and the honda he previously rode had no blue on it just orange, white, and BLACK.

I know i'm gonna get shit on the honda part.

·
Knee Draggin Poor Boy
1,238 Posts
The 9th picture row down, pic in row all by it's self on rear pitbull.

·
Registered
376 Posts
damnit................ :comp.... :cuss....good call

·
Knee Draggin Poor Boy
1,238 Posts
And if you look at the 5th row down, what do we see, is it, maby possibly, could it be, yes it is, Carbon Fiber Black YZR-M1.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts