Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Yamaland
2,308 Posts
My parents live in Summerville, and I usually go down there like once a month or so. I'll PM you guys when I'm comin down..maybe we can ride. Your weather is so much nicer than up here in Maryland. :hammer

·
Its in the 10's now
680 Posts
i come up to goose creek a good bit next time before i ride up there i will shoot you an email

·
Crashing Sucks!
118 Posts
Bradsworldwtf, you must be of the squidly persuasion to be in kings bay? Anyway alot of guys that ride here are nukes so no matter. We meet at the tree at the mall @1 on sundays if you can make it.

·
Its in the 10's now
680 Posts
crash said:
Bradsworldwtf, you must be of the squidly persuasion to be in kings bay? Anyway alot of guys that ride here are nukes so no matter. We meet at the tree at the mall @1 on sundays if you can make it.
you damn right but i aint no nuke i don't know when i will get up there next but i will let you know via email or something and where the hell is the tree i know where the mall is but just enough to get by

·
Crashing Sucks!
118 Posts
Sorry about the F'ing nuke comment, the tree is next to Carraba's on rivers ave. Obviously the f'ing nuke is one word. We meet at 1 on sunday like I said before. One thing is that we require people to wear a helmet and shoes, no sandals, and prefer a jacket. We do ride at a brisk pace so be for warned.

·
Its in the 10's now
680 Posts
i am all about it i will not ride with out all the gear
i like the skin i am in

·
Registered
46 Posts
Bringing it back from the dead. But I just moved to Camden, Live about 18 miles from South Carolina Motorsport park. And Looking for meets, cruises, etc.

I'm heading to the Dragon 3rd weekend in Oct if anyone is interested. my Buddy and his girl are coming down from NJ. won't be hard to miss me I'll be the only one with Minnesota plates more then likely.

Anyways send me a PM currently not working so I'm free. I'll be in Huntington Beach this weekend though back Sunday.

-Brian

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.