Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to give all the South Florida riders a heads us that a pretty decent group gets together on Tuesday nights at Praia (formerly Jimmy's) in West Palm Beach on military trail just south of forest hill boulevard. The crowd keeps getting bigger and there's always people just hanging out or doing stunts and what not. Check it out if you can, it usually runs from about 8pm-11pm. So far no cops have bothered us there even with all the stunts being performed and all.

R6 Rider 007

·
My R6 loves me...
43 Posts
Just wanted to give all the South Florida riders a heads us that a pretty decent group gets together on Tuesday nights at Praia (formerly Jimmy's) in West Palm Beach on military trail just south of forest hill boulevard. The crowd keeps getting bigger and there's always people just hanging out or doing stunts and what not. Check it out if you can, it usually runs from about 8pm-11pm. So far no cops have bothered us there even with all the stunts being performed and all.

R6 Rider 007
Just got back from heading out there. It was pretty cool a bit mellow (*at least I thought). I was able to meet some cool dudes, and girls with some hot bikes. This one girl's pink R6 blew me away. Are there any other days or spots where stuff like that goes down?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Island Jacks Tuesday nights, Church St. for stunting before hand.........Fuddruckers in Wellington on Thursday nights..........

1 - 3 of 3 Posts