Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

South Texas Riders

3K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  cheefar6 
#1 · (Edited)
Bare with me, I'm a new user here and just learning your site. I live in the South Texas area, and though I grew up here, I have just moved back from MS after 8years. So most of the people I used to ride with are gone or I have lost touch with.

Though I have spent a lot of years down here, most of the people I know are in San Antonio.

Looking for riders or groups that ride in the Corpus/Port A/ Rockport area.

We do have the Sonic thing....and if I have to.....:thumbdown

But seriously, looking for riders, let me know.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Cool thanks for the info. We're hitting cycle plaza's rally on the tenth. See what happens. Probably miss track season this year, but will be hittin it again next season.

#6 ·
Hey I'm tamu. I don't ride street much but have a Motard Little street lots of track on a R6 maybe a little lot. Good friend owns cycle plaza but going to be a chill ride. But can get a decent price in parts. Phone. 361-947-0410. I'm a big part of wforiders.com. Greatest peeps you ever met hit me up and we will talk. Not many good roads but a few can at least show you the good sides of CC.

#7 ·
Cool Tamu,
I will def do that. I needed to know you a few weeks ago when I bought the bike. I got it from Joe over at Cycle Plaza. I am here in RP to. Capano village. 361-230 -4130. Awaiting new phone though, dropped it... Are you in the Rally on the 10th? Let me know, I'll be riding dble with the wife, so we'll be riding easy as well. Maybe we can cruise up together.
-Wade

#8 ·
Hey I might actually make it. Headed up to the track on sat so should be back for it. On another note Short of breaking into the motor to do work I know my way around a bike a little or can find a answer from someone. My number is 361-947-0410. I live out on Copano bay. Glad to have someone else around RPT!

#9 ·
Hey I might actually make it. Headed up to the track on sat so should be back for it. On another note Short of breaking into the motor to do work I know my way around a bike a little or can find a answer from someone. My number is 361-947-0410. I live out on Copano bay. Glad to have someone else around RPT!
Hey I'm tamu. I don't ride street much but have a Motard Little street lots of track on a R6 maybe a little lot. Good friend owns cycle plaza but going to be a chill ride. But can get a decent price in parts. Phone. 361-947-0410. I'm a big part of wforiders.com. Greatest peeps you ever met hit me up and we will talk. Not many good roads but a few can at least show you the good sides of CC.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.