Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tonight at Southwest Superbikes, there will be free dyno runs. I will be therehelping out. and taking pictures. I should be there about 8 pm or so. But I bet most people won't get there until 9 or 10 tonight.

So come on out if you can!

http://www.southwestsuperbikes.com/location.htm

-DJ1298

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This was just set up today. No it is not a shoot out style event. It is first come first server. But depneding on how this goes, maybe could have something like that set up for late this summer. Or maybe next spring.

Hope we have a good turn out! :boob

-DJ1298

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Hmm. Southwest Superbikes. I used to race for them. Jeremy, Nelson, Johnny, Chad and me. I might drop by before Sonic tonight.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Actaully they won't be starting until about 9:30 pm tonight. Hoping to catch all the people up at sonic when they start to leave.

-DJ1298

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Cool. I'll just meet you azt SWSB about 8 then. I'll be on a silver/black R6 with a carbon M4 pipe, silver/black helmet, silver/black joe rocket riding jacket.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Damn we had fun last night. We rode to two different meeting spots, and sonic to gather people up for Dyno night. Great turnout of, I'd say 150 bikes that got dyno'd.

Mine put out 106.8 hp. Not bad for a stock bike I guess.
It was nice meeting you DJ.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
I don't think anyone else from here showed up. I met DJ and his cousin there. I did see some old friends of mine I used to race with, and of course the guys from the shop that I haven't seen in a while.

Note to self: Bring earplugs next time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts