Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i went riding wid some ppl n one guy had speakers on his GSX.
anyone noe where to get it installed. or how to install it on R6? and where cuz i dont see much room. but if anyone know any place to get it put on in the bay area...mostly San Jose, let me noe.
and i just want it hooked up to an ipod or a mp3 player? so less weight
Thanks

·
Just Burnin Time
2,220 Posts
ha ha... when i went to the bay area bike bash every bike had ****ing speakers bumping

Ah bay bay... we in the club like ay bay bay ay bay bay

Shit was rediculous man... Ride in a care if you want beats, or rock headphones.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
HAHA thanks for lookin out man...i dont really care about thier comments if they dont help me. plus i got better things to do then think about how "mean" some random guy is. :gives
but i will think about how helpful someone was.

but yea thanks man
my comp is running slow thought id just ask. :toocool:

You are going to probably get a lot of sh*t for this just so you know, and you might get told to go get a gixer. Just a warning, oh yea and also there was a Thread on this already started by another guy.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LMFAO...personally i think the song is Fu#kin ridiculous.
i just want to for fun riding.
you gotta admit that was some sick shiet.

ha ha... when i went to the bay area bike bash every bike had ****ing speakers bumping

Ah bay bay... we in the club like ay bay bay ay bay bay

Shit was rediculous man... Ride in a care if you want beats, or rock headphones.

·
Team: Teletubby racing
21,003 Posts
wtf!
lol how cool is that, but anyways though
1.) it's hard enough to hear music while riding with the sound of the wind and all.
2.) exhaust noise blocking the music.
3.) can't hardly hear the music while wearing a full faced helmet.
4.) can't hear the fire engines coming along cause you got the music on blast.
5.) why not get an ipod and put them under your helmet?

·
Team: Teletubby racing
21,003 Posts
oh ya and get a gixxer...and stuff :popcorn:

·
Registered
408 Posts
See what did I tell ya I did put the link for the post in my first post for ya if you want to look into it, I didn't read through the whole thing so not sure if there is any good info but you can look.

·
Registered
710 Posts
See what did I tell ya I did put the link for the post in my first post for ya if you want to look into it, I didn't read through the whole thing so not sure if there is any good info but you can look.
Nope, just a whole lot of flaming :flame

For speakers if your looking for a place to mount them I think it's only limited by your imagination and skill with fiberglass moulding. I've seen in magazines and on TV guys who've had them in the tail, the gas tank, or side fairings. However, I think if you want them hidden and possibly want to hear them when traffics stopped, you can stick them underneath your handlebars in the space where you can see straight through to the pavement.

And if you're going with an iPod, make sure you have a specific playlist for the bike so people don't hear the 'Nsync and Britney Spears tunes you listen to when you're alone you Gixxer lovin', ridin' while rockin' the sandals and shades SQUID! (I keed, I keed)

·
I eat YOUR MOM
2,111 Posts
speakers on the bike is not the way to go. you will put em in and then realize i you cant hear it over the bike and through your helmet.....
here are some links on how to install speakers in your helmet.......

better but more difficult way
http://www.r6-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58748

quick and easy way
http://www.r6messagenet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38756

oh yeah if you insist on getting thoses speakers just buy your freinds gsxr or for even better sound my grandfather has a goldwing for sale, those speaker sound real nice!!!!!:hammer

·
Premium Member
8,144 Posts
google "harley davidson"

after that...

google "I want speakers for my r6" and that will redirect you to a page where i reach through your monitor and punch you in the face

1 - 14 of 14 Posts