Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

If this is inappropriate please let me know and I wont do it again but I thought I'd do some decent deals for people here as there has been a fair bit of interest.

So - under seats for the 03 as I said in another thread we can do at £695 ($1050)

Underseat for the 00-02 (these are a different design to the ne wones so check out www.wolfracing.co.uk) - £695 ($1050)

Standard level silencers:

Oval carbon or titanium slip ons - normally £229 we can do at £199 here (that's $310)

Fender Eliminator Kits - fit 01/02/03 - normally £49 ($89) but here at £34 ($59) - again see www.wolfracing.co.uk for details

·
Registered
504 Posts
2 questions about your fender elimanator.
1. is there a light that shines on the license plate?
2. what would shipping be from england to chicago?

·
Registered
995 Posts
wolf. i`m coming down to your company on monday,as long as the weather is ok. want to take a closer look at the underseat.is it the one in wendover?who do i ask for?

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Shipping on cans is $45 by DHL and on seat pipes is about $100

Shipping on Fender Elims is about $8 by airmail

There is no separate light on the fender elim for the number plate - we find enough comes off the tail light to do the job.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bravo - we're a mail order company mate - we don't have a shop - just the factory and we can't really have visitors there. If you give me a call on Monday we can work something out if you want to see them first - call 0870 741 0667

·
Registered
995 Posts
ok mate, i`ll ring u then,but i`d really like to c it first

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
about the only one on the site so far but when the studios shots come out, he'll post them...

Oh man I love those things....... :hump :boob :hump :boob

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
How many decibels to they register if you know? You should get your bike on a dyno and video it so that everyone can see more of what they look like and hear them under wide open throttle at load!

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
101 db! Everyone will know you are coming cuz you'll be howling like a Wolf! :roll :boob :jump

As for the video, DJ can walk you through!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Your cans are very pretty.. :)

I was wondering what kind of warranty they come with? I'm new and not sure if there is an industry standard?

Thanks!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Wolf flame me if this is retarded but do you / can you make a high mount exhaust for 02 r6.
:stupic :poke

1 - 20 of 32 Posts